My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My Homy Hideout



<


~My Homy Hideout
~
This warm cubbyhole: my parking place
Seek some relief and endless solemn retreat
Behold me round your sheets of peace
Come hold your walls away from peeves
Mornings glitter sun-sparkling gold
Faint breath of mint spice up one whiff
Press night and day softly and gently as we kiss.

I don't exactly know why but this is one of those rare ocassions where I actually enjoy being alone in this tiny place (a.k.a. my room, my double room I share with Chaz my roomie; unit 1043) . I'd usually bounce off the eerie place of silence, leave the room, find some place noisy and crowded (because in such solid moments I can but speak). Yes.. hummmm a tune off my mind. (doo dooo dooot uhm... doo dooo dooo dooo dooo doo duhm --- ) Every second seemed like forever.

But staring blankly on the wall and stopping for a flashing sec, I actually feel refreshed in some strange yet lovely way. It's a funny feeling of fleeting thoughts and senses. Like the story begins with "Once upon a time I was a jumping jelly bean..."

I guess it's simply relieving that I got one task down. 301. (now checking it off the to-do-list) Here comes yet another one- 325. 402. 348. 423. Well, the stone just rolls like one eternal ride. But I stretch my arms with every turn. Some bumps, big bruise, no time to hide the pain.

Yet once it's all done, you sit back and enjoy the thump-thumping ride!
And...well appreciate the solitude in finding this tiny-roomie-cubbyhole home. This room's my home with pictures on the wall; there's cheese balls too and books cover them all. I simply love milo, i like them thin and hot. I have big pillows that dwarfs me in my sleep. I smile at my two-toned pink towel which straps a patch of colorful butterfly. I like the Ikea yellow light, the yellow sand-stuffed duckie and my bright sunflower pot . I fancy all the brights and grays: the dust and used clothes come one and all together. I can't help but tell you of my gypsy beads that hang like curtains in its silver glitz.... the music of all these things and other tales untold gives life to my heart beats and my sole day retreats

One deep breath.. and am ... am gonna fall asleep. I'd just go and stop this hummmming send you off to your own quiet and peace.
(doo dooo dooot uhm... doo dooo dooo dooo dooo doo duhm --- )
Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<