My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Something About Me

WHO AM I?


Who am I…But a relic of tomorrow; a dream of ages ago. There’s just the present left for me now. Yet each daring moment seems eternal and beautiful ~ all the same. I love the melody of truth-the warmth it brings is comforting (like a forbidden hug that shares your first ever love). In spite of all the depth I see, I’d bask in my own heart’s thumping. I’d dare go where my dreams will fly; off to paradise or even to another lonely soul. Perfection rules in certain times but change remains constant, isn’t it so?… This journey takes just one forever-ride and I’ll stay on assured of an exciting & meaningful life.






I'm simply unpredictable! A perfect blend of spices & sweets. I 've started to like chilly and ‘ really love strawberries, sugar–coated, whipped or dashed with some salty feel.

I hate lizards in the room: they jump & pop & give me a heart attack. I love dogs that don't howl so I’d take care of one; name him “Poncho”. Simply love the sound of it!

They say I always walk, talk & do just about anything with my chin up. I guess it's just because I once dreamt of becoming a model but didn't have the height to measure up. haha!

I can be lovable at times. I'll cheer yowap with my fun stories & life adventures!

I can laugh hard enough my lungs could explode. And when I cry it can be really ugly.

I love performing up on stage: dancing or acting. Singing / dancing alone in the room drives the low times away.

I'm the only girl in my family but I've always dreamt of having my own li’l sis. There's a lot I wish to share wif her.

i believe in Jesus and the sunscreen song, well most of
it. i'm tough (strong-willed) but still a hopeless
romantic

I am this and I am that. All these idiosyncracies are li'l things my true friends dearly love.

After all the happy and the sad, there's just one point I wish to go: To see Jesus and be in heaven for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<