My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

~ Dreams Do Come True ~

I just finished watching the wedding of Survivor's stars ( & Amazing Race's duo), Rob and Amber... A dream come true indeed... (how I'd love to be in Amber's shoes: finding her perfect match and having her dream wedding come true! It's amazing!) Although, it was pretty obvious how stressful the preparations were because of their tight schedule, I think it was all worth it for the couple.

Behind the glitz and glam, no one can deny that Rob and Amber love each other so much... I got teary eyed watching them surprise each other and say their vows (especially Rob). It's so heart warming seeing two people in love. You just can't help but hope they'd grow old together and live faithful to each other forever and ever and ever... Deep down in my heart I also long for something like that: to one day wed the guy of my dreams and love him and our children for as long as I live... with God in the center of our relationship... That's when my fairytale begins...

Goin back to Rob and Amber...even if Rob plays the "tough-never-mess-with-me-I'll-mess-with-you-first" kind of guy, I really believe he has a soft heart... he's a true romantic, as Amber says. They fit their own puzzle perfectly. Besides, both of them are definitely irreplacable to the other, considering the unique experiences they've had together as a team, the places and the challenges they've been through in all those places, from Panama and to the rest of the world!

Now that these reality-tv babes are moving on as husband and wife, let's just wait and see their next move on the spotlight. Another game to play on tv? Or babies on the way? Who knows?! Watching Rob and Amber made me realize how exciting and unexpectable life can really be. You'll never know when you'll earn your first million or find your one true love! Life...you just have to live it. Make some right decisions along the way. Get up and never give up. Then you'll just be surprised that one day you've finally arrived and it can only get better!
May all our dreams come true!

Love,

P a M

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it's a celebrity wedding, maghihiwalay din yan! haha. just kiddin. mwah!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well said, pam!

True love eludes almost every one of us but hearing about people who found it under the most unusual circumstances gives us all hope.

ingatz.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<