My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Monday, May 09, 2005

~For yall Animation Lovers~

Here's "Imagereel 2005"!


If you're in Singapore on April 14 & 15 please drop by the Youth Park! God is good and I was chosen to be one of the emcees for this 2-day event. I was willing to do it without remuneration but God, my faithful provider gave me a bonus anyhow.*I think he knew really need some dough to survive* So...I'm getting some moolah for this job! yay! Thank you Lord for all the blessings!

For more details on this national event go to
http://www.ntu-siggraph.com/imagereel

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck! :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Display Nameā„¢ said...

wow! host! hehehe...

goodluck pam! =)

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Pam! I see that you're doing fine. Hope you'll be able to write a testominy story for the W.W.C.D. group blog someday.

God bless!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<