My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Monday, October 11, 2004

In a trance

Are you sure you're awake when "you are"
And you're dreaming when "you are"
Or is this just a dream altogether...
Perhaps, it's the other way around?
You're actually dreaming when you think you're awake...
And you're simply living this dream.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, before I hit the books and continue my exciting study session
(one of a series of crammin'-catch-up deals I had to jump into, once again,
now that exams are 3 weeks up & comin')just gotta call out all ye romantix:
Do watch Before Sunset starring Ethan Hawke. The movie is just
so true. I guess it's rare you find this in films; capturing 'the moment'. I bet
some of you may find yourselves nine years from now hanging on a limbo and
finding the right answers to your love questions at the wrong time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<