My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Friday, March 11, 2005

Really love this song...

THE FIRST TIME I LOVED FOREVER
~ Lisa Angelle ~



Award winning song written
for the TV series
‘BEAUTY AND THE BEAST’


INTRO:
Somewhere I have never traveled,
gladly beyond any experience
Your eyes have their silence

In your most frail gestures
are things which enclose me
For which I cannot touch
because they are too near

The first time I loved forever
Was when you whispered my name
And I knew at once you loved me
For the me of who I am

The first time I loved forever
I cast all else aside
And I bid my heart to follow
Be there no more need to hide


REFRAIN:
And if wishes and dreams
Are merely for children
And if love's a tale for fools
I'll live the dream with you

Oh, if your wish be to close me
I and my life will shut very beautifully
Suddenly as when the heart
of this flower imagines the snow
Carefully everywhere descending

For all my life and forever
There's a truth I will always know
When my world divides and shatters
Your love is where I'll go

~ I do not know what is it about you that closes and opens
Only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands ~


6 Comments:

Blogger Display Name™ said...

pam! omg u have a blog din! =)

i cant find the button enter in your tagboard. so im "tagging" u here nalang. hehehe.

nway, im doing good here in makati. and i suppose u r doing great in SG as ive seen in pix! and of course pretty pa rin. =) so, what else is going on with ur life?

ps.
i love this song too! do u remember alds? the cute intelligent guy in cdo? this song reminds me of him. teeeheee!! =)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Pamcakes said...

Hi Ronarons!

Thanks 4 visiting my blog dear. I've visited yours a couple of times too & jus wanna say, keep blogging... hehe! Well, it's really nice to get updated with the latest happenings bout our friends, ayt?

Inggit nga ako sayo dahil u had a long vacation sa CDO. I also wanna go around the diff. provinces of the Philippines & go back to CDO and Iligan. Baka sa September I will go.

Anyway, I'm finishing my thesis right now. Grabeh! deadline ko na kasi sa 31st March eh.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Display Name™ said...

i know. that's why i'm encouring my friends from afar to keep a blog in that case we don't have to keep emailing each other. read each other's blogs nalang... =)

nway, cge, i wont disturb u na muna... goodluck sa thesis mo! =) mwaaah!

11:50 PM  
Blogger batjay said...

hi masterpamster.

you should try to get a CD of the Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack. this song is featured there along with a whole lot of tracks filled with poetry. the beast's haunting voice is used in all the poems and the effect is really great.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Pamcakes said...

p a m c a k e s:
thanks Batjay...think i will buy that cd pag may trabaho na ako! harhar!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice. :) e.e. cummings wrote the poem that went with that song ("somewhere i have never traveled").

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<