My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Friday, February 04, 2005

Lola!

Mom and dad messaged me saying she's in critical condition.
My heart sunk...
As if a heart could ever put up a poker face,
such was the feeling...
Of not knowing what to know or what to feel.
I dread this moment.
I did not want her to see me like this.
I wanted her to see me up there on stage.
She promised to be here for my graduation,
that's only 2 to 3 months to go.
Again, I'm in a trance, missing my grandma
the closest one I ever had.
My special witness to the journey I alone took.
I'll miss her for sure. forever.
Such is the feeling of being left behind, if ever I must add.
Unprepared so to speak but ready...
Ready for whatever is His will.
After a prayer between my loving Father and me.
I surrender, hoping not to hold back
Praying for a miracle, one that will glorify His name once more.
I miss her.
I hope I can hear her voice tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey pam. i'm really sorry about your grandmother and i'm so sorry i couldn't go to the wake because it's my exam week. but please extend my condolences to your family. i hope you're ok. i'm just here, ok? love you much.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<