My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Friday, June 17, 2005

My kind of Omelette

Yesterday I was craving for a healthy snack and I came up with this delicious omelette. I hope you can also try it.
Finely chop a handful of baby spinach leaves and parsely. Dice a slice of quickmelt cheese and crush half a clove of garlic. Mix them all.
Beat one egg in a small bowl and dash it with pepper.
Now, pour a little canola oil onto a regular sized fryiing pan & when it's hot pour the egg and let it cover the whole pan to form a perfect yellow circle. Put the mixture of leaves, cheese and garlic and spread them evenly.
When the egg is cooked and the cheese has melted, use to flat laddles and place the omellete onto a plate. Make sure to preserve the circular form of the egg.
Crack another egg and pour it onto the pan. This time do not beat the egg and just cook it "sunny side up". When it is well done, use your laddle and just cut it in strips. This will be the topping for the omellete.
Finally, pour spoonfuls of your favorite dressing. In my case, I chose to use a mix of tomato, basil & garlic which I found in a glass jar in our refrigerator. You may also use pesto with blended tomato and parmesan cheese.
Hope you like the recipe for today! til my next update. By the way I am down to 14 job applications. I'm still on the look out for great opportunities! Please pray for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! Im gonna try that next time, just have to borrow some of popeye's spinach! hehe (corny!)

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<