My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Monday, January 23, 2006

I reckon that everyone feels like a dying rose at one point or another... Below is something I've written at one low point of my life. It may make you feel good knowing that you are so much better ---->

I realized that every teardrop is precious. Each drop that falls is literally equivalent to one bad memory, one tragic moment...those that could change our lives forever. These tears are more expensice than diamonds to me because they reveal my deep most hurts and pains.

I am sad beyond fixin'

I am scared and torn, just wishing to dry my tears. If I could only fool myself that tomorrow's gonna be better, that maybe there's still a sunshine waiting to greet me each morning; that perhaps a prince will wipe all my sadness away and bring me to his castle where there are no more tears to speak of.

I am lonely, lonelier than you could ever imagine...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow, that IS depressing. m glad that you're over that, but ain't it fun to look back and realize that today was worth all yesterday's pain?

miss you, pammy.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Display Nameā„¢ said...

pam dear!!!

how are u? are you okay? i guess i dont have to worry, you're a strong person, i know you're doing great!

missing you! mwah!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<