My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Monday, October 25, 2004

finding the right mix

It takes time to get to know someone
1 year may be enough for some
But others take a lot more than that
Even a whole lifetime of being together
won't really mean anything
unless....


unless you find the right mix;
that perfect blend I suppose.
'This a magic potion?
perhaps not too surreal as that.
I don't know why I find this so true
A moment ago it seems you couldn't get through
He seemed all too different for you
But at a snap, just recently, I'm beginning to feel home here.
Funny! Because a year ago I didn't see myself here.
Well, I'm here. In the process of becoming.
Have found the right mix?
"A perfect concoction!" I ironically agree.

To everyone there's a different something
that tickles; To each soul is one perfect mix.
For this transitory state of solitude
Bet I'd stir a' shake & hope to find each one I love
their own perfect blend; mix my curious interest and some
passion to expose what was once unknown.

Go find that rare pool of peeps
Then I'd say I'd be more than a happy life! Incessant Bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<