My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I'M a ChIcKeN SuPrEmE PizZa!?

All I know is that I love Hawaian delights. I'm a pineapple fan actually when it comes to pizzas. But my number one pizza store has been and will always be Magoo's Pizza, Shakey's next for their Friday Special and Pizza Hut, well, for their Hawaiaan Delight!

Other than that all I can say is...if you've got a sweet tooth, I've got a sour one. I put calamansi (lime) on just about anything except pizzas (and whole lot more). I've been drinking lotsa ginger-honey with calamansi almost daily. My mom gave me this bottle of powdered ginger which I've ignored for a year until 2 months ago when I discovered it's magic. It's really quite refreshing, you should try it!...I like calamansi in corned beef,calamansi in fish sauce, bagoong balayan with calamansi and hot rice, fresh calamansi and fresh tomatoes in my sinigang or tom yam, and some more on my Vietnamese spring rolls. Gosh! I'm craving for those fresh spring rolls again.

Anyway, below is the result from the survey I just did. I was actually trying my luck on this Pizza Hut memory game which would supposedly win me an S$80 voucher from Pizza Hut, until I found out after a thousand attempts to beat the highest records that the contest was only until March 31. Whew! Nice try there...

Well, Am no chicken... haha! Well, whatever, they say.


You are a Chicken Supreme Pizza!

Be it spicy, roasted or ham, you love them all!

Just like your attitude towards friends,

you accept and love your friends for who they are.

You are also faithful to your family and friends;

someone who can be trusted and depended on.

One bite into this pizza and you'll love it for life!


Which type of Supreme Pizza are you?

Brought to you by Pizza Hut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<