My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Saturday, April 16, 2005

~~~ latest on meee ~~~

I'm finally down to my last paper (exam), as in THE last paper of my entire school life (well, that's if I won't take any masters courses). But for now, it really feels like such a release ... it's like I'm actually looking forward to THE day...this coming Tuesday! It's like THE end of it all...or should I say, the beginning of just about anything fo'me!

Anywayz, I feel like I'm this tiny fish coming out from the river and finally entering the big ocean. I donch know where to go though. You know the feeling when you just got a whole set of clothes in your closet and you're not too sure what to wear for that special evening....that's sorta what I actually feel. 'like there's a lot ahead of me, another new chapter in my book of life. But again, as I all too often find myself whenever caught up in crossroads like these, I'm just all the more confused.

They say "you just gotta be at the right place at the right time". The question is, how will i ever know it's THE RIGHT place & THE RIGHT time, unless i'm actually there, experiencing it! Hmph! The only thing that assures me is the fact that God won't let me down & that He has a plan for me. I just need to continously pray I be led by the Spirit...that if it's not God's will He'll put a hindrance upon it & if it's His best for me, everything will just flow smoothly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm actually suffering from stiff neck as I write. It's really uncomfortable & irritating especially when someone yells at me from behind. I mean I have to turn my entire upper torso just to get a view of the person. Isn't that awkward and weird. Getting up from bed is equally taxing, it feels like my neck's being torn apart by something I can't see or like there's this giant tong, just putting on pressure on both sides of my neck and pulling my neck apart from my body.

But of course no one's to blame but myself. I was reading this book and rewriting my messy notes lying chest down with my back curled up in an awkward and (only now i know) neck "breaking" position. And the stiff neck's been here for 2 whole days now.

Well, I'm just hoping that by Tuesday,on that last paper I'm having, I wouldn't have to deal with Mr. Neck breaker anymore. As for now I'm coping...my dad just logged in yahoo messenger & gotta go and chat with him first! It's really nice now that they have the webcam, i check on them almost everynight.

Oh well, that's it for today! Have a good day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time i read from u and find ur work simply amusing. I like it realy good, hopefully i could do the same.

Anyway, i'll try to visit regularly so ur writing can influence me.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Display Nameā„¢ said...

pammmy!!! =) u just popped me a message saying that ur done with your thesis defense na! WOOW!! CONGRATS! finally!!

anyway, about you being this tiny fish coming our from the river and finally entering the big ocean.... true! when youre in college, u think that once you graduate, itll all be over. but no, once you graduate, itll be another start something uncertain. me nga, two years na grad, i still dont have that right direction to what i really want to do. guess u just hafta follow your intuition.

"intuition tells me how to live my day. intution tells me when to walk away... couldve turned left, couldve turned right but i ended up here in the middle of real life... intuition tells me when im doing fine, intution tells me when to draw the line... shouldve turned left but i turned and i ended up here, and i feel alright" --- natalie imbruglia

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<