My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Sunday, June 26, 2005

MY LOVE & MY FUTURE

Below is a revelation of the ideal love, where God becomes the core and center of our relationships. A true and perfect love, that asks not but gives more than you can ever imagine; the condition being that you focus on Him, on Him alone.
With such radical devotion...then and only then can you find your true love. And yet if you have not found it, him or her, or perhaps it was not given unto you... you still feel whole, knowing full well that you are complete with His perfect & unconditional love.
Oh how I long to reach this point - where I can truly say that my heart has completely become His... & to Him alone.
This was written by St. Anthony of Padua.
I first read it from my cousin Risha's friendster & it hit me...
This is a dream I long to testify of one day.

here goes:


Be Satisfied With Me

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But to a Christian, God says, " No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by Me alone, with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to me, to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone. Discovering that in only ME is your satisfaction to be found will you be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be completely united with another until you are completely united with Me, exclusive of anyone or anything else. Exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing,,, one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you.You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest thing. Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I AM. Keep listening and learning the things I promise and mean. Be patient, that is all. Don't be anxious, dont worry. Don't look around at things others have or have gotten or that I have given to them.Don't look around at the things that you think you want. You just keep looking off and away up to Me or you'll miss what I want to show you. And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would ever dream, You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready,I am working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time, until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you and want you to have, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me. And this is perfect love. And dear one, I want you to have the most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that I offer you with Myself. Know that I love you utterly.For I AM GOD. Believe it, and be satisfied."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi pam.

as a christian, this is something i need to hear on a regular basis.

thanks for the pleasant reminder.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<