My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Monday, January 03, 2005

To My Best Sistah!

Hi Les, here's my response to the advice you were asking me... For now I guess it is still the same old line that I've said many many times over... but it's still good to reflect upon it! "Guard your heart Les for it is the wellspring of your life!"

Yup! I just think that risking your heart is something very crucial, you may either end up being a grouch if the heart is unjustly broken or you may end up fulfilling your life long dream... Only God knows!

Nevertheless you have freedom to make decisions and carve out your path. In this case it is always good to be wise (not in a "magulang" kind of sense) but I guess in terms of guarding your heart and keeping it safe until God gives you the go signal that... "this is it" or "it is time to give your heart to this special someone I've prepared for you". If only I could turn back time Les, I would have waited for God's "go" before I ever gave up my heart to my very first "love". But you have a chance to choose... & all I can say is you have the power to make it right.

In my experiences Les, you know that I have made some wrong decisions here and there and as far as I'm concern I think it's all because I lacked that sensitivity to the Holy Spirit's prompting.

So for now, my wish for both of us is "to live each day deeper in prayer like we've never ever experienced before". Besides Les, with all the things happening around us, e.g. Asia's tsunamis, earthquakes & epidemics, other things may seem so secondary right?

Consider this: "Seek ye first the kingdom of God & all these things shall be added unto you".

It's been said over and over again in church services but if we really try to reflect on this powerful verse, we will know in our hearts that God will take care of our concerns but we have to seek Him first with all our heart, mind, soul and spirit!

It's so intense don't you think Les? Imagine how you will seek God with your whole being... with your whole heart, mind and soul... It's more than an emotional experience, more than the "kilig" moments whenever we see our crushes...

I want to experience that again because I seem to be drifting away from Him and being preoccupied with other things, I've been guilty of crowding Jesus out of my activities, legit. as they may be. But my prayer Les, for you and for me is that for this year and the years to come we will, hopefully experience God's beauty and make Him our first love! The number one in our hearts! Love you Les!

~Pam~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<