My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Friday, December 31, 2004

Be-hold My Be-hind

Having a sucky evening...

I search through my fuzzy mem'ry

4 some trigger-happy thots!



Ironically, one fine day, (well almost), shot right back to me.

The scene was one of those silly trips to the mall with a good ol' pal...



Another cheap thrills of being in 4th year high was to experience, even just once, cutting classses.

So there went one of those fine school days, (wel... almost) ... We rode the bus to Megamall & alas! with all smiles as if it was my first taste of freedom, I eagerly jumped out of the bus all anxious to pierce through the thick crowd and reach the front porch until...



until...out of nowhere this man, such horrible stranger, pinched my behind... I tell you... he just grabbed my butt out of the blue... forcing me to scream my lungs out for that one millisecond (in high pitch)!... Talk about total shock & trauma! And as if that wasn't enough to satisfy him, this ill-bred or should I say lunatic, even had the guts to say, "Mmmm Sarap ng Pwet mo" (Mmm Your Butt's so good) before running away.



How offensive men get these days, huh? The funny thing is, looking back I now find it oh so funny. I hope not because I now fancy the thought of strangers touching my behind. Definitely not! (I'd give my best taekwondo routine should anyone dare? Beware you fool I'm a white belter! ... Oh gosh I am JUST a white belter!? *S%&!!)



Oh well, I guess horrible memories tend to get funny as time flies. Suddenly you can't remember the fear anymore. Suddenly it all seems but a joke (well... almost).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<