My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Pamster Update Rundown #1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Artiste In Moi!
Greatly inspired by Pacita Abad's "circles", I painted my own version and it turned out to be not bad at all. For a first try, I should say it was "fantastic!". I'm experimenting on cheap acrylic for now but if I find that the medium suits me I guess I won't think twice in investing on best quality materials. Any Suggestions for all ya painters out there?! yuhooo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss dancing!!! ' recently got this urge to perform Janet Jackson tracks (wanna offer me a venue... heheh) ; especially "Together Again" & "All For You", the videos are superb & the moves are definitely my type of groovin'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Act-Now Policy
I'm lagging behind the schedule... Actually, I realized I haven't set up a solid sched yet.PLAN. FOCUS. ACT-NOW. CHANGE. These are key words I'd like to live up to all thru next year. For starters, I'd just hafta start TODAY!!! ' Start with my thesis, my precious final year project. No more putting things up to tomorrow! (a) 1 chapter a day or even 1 book a day (b) survey questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYP
The use of ICTs by Filipino migrants in redefining their national identity. This will eventually serve as a feasibility study for OFW-TV's web-based community tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6pm exactly here in Singapore & I'm craving for Fruit Salad; Steamed Crabs; Laing; Pork BBQ; Manggang Hilaw! *Shucks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My 1st official acrylic painting
© 2004 by Pamela Almeda

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nax. i'm impressed.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<