My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Monday, November 08, 2004

To a friend who's now a father



Seeing your baby makes me feel the wonder of being simply sweet and so innocent without even trying. It's amazing how one lovely soul is born to the world; skin so smooth, each step so fragile... She's beautiful . What I love most is her thick curly black hair. It's just so natural, reminds me of the sad reality though, that as people grow up the unnatural tends to subsume the spirit i.e. colored rebonded hairsdos, fake nails, make up & all the what-have-yous of this modern age.


But then again, as I pay attention more closely, the second time around, makes me realize that babies like Juleana give us some hope, hope in the mere presence of that fresh innocence bringing us back to the beginning of our own fairytale... because 'once upon a time' we were also young, sweet and innocent.



I pray that you'd see her through this life and give her one lovely fairytale she deserves.

1 Comments:

Blogger arwee said...

Hi Pam,
Xiaowei here..dropping by to say hi..it's been a long time since we've last seen each other (sch reopened till now)
Hope that you are doing well.

Take care and God bless

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<