My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Philippines

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

IT's All 'Bout LiFe!!!

November nineteen to December 7

The day after my exam was the start of an exploration of some sorts. 'Twas my expedition into the world called "LIFE". Life, as you know it, is usually plain, simple & boring. Unlike the movies, we go through day after day seeing and doing almost the same things. But for me, these days were different: a spoonful of interesting stories, a cup of curiosity & excitement and a dash of frazzle & poop!
: a
few added reasons why I'd probably become a journalist or at least a media practitioner.

It's not all about shaking hands with success nor is it the star frenzy, for me it's more of the wide perspective you get after hearing a whole lot of issues. At the end of the day, you wonder "How on earth can I make a difference"? Inspiration, enthusiasm & passion plays a big part in both the happy & sad stories. Hard work, endurance & patience drive dreams into reality!

(pictures coming soon!)




PROMAX, Nov. 29-30, i loved the talk on "Power of Point of View"



PROMAX, in one of the conference halls, it's the old parliament of singapore, now it's the Arts House...




Jini,me & the Big Wine tasters! LoOoVElay! harhar!



Utt, after hosting promax mtv-style, gave me the lovely promax bag, yeah! WB dude! me & my harassed look! hehe!



Promax Gals on d way home, chillin' @d mrt



new day, new phone O2x phone, amazing phone sa pinas...got the latest ver. so trying the built-in cam, loOove it!



just before the encounter at Pacita Abad's home with her hubby Jack: Pasko Na!!!



Filipino artist, world-renowned painter Pacita Abad, has passed away due to cancer of the lungs last Dec. 8, but her legacy continues... & her beauty remains showcased in her magnificent works of art. Do you see that "Painted Bridge"? That's simply Pacita! She definitely inspires me to push the boundaries of what seems possible!



This is free-spirited Pacita in 1984. Jus love this pic.



Dec. 4 & 5: Another day & finally met one of the few people I admire, Lovely Donita it is! Thanks to my friends at GMA! There's her hubby Eric & Baby J.P. & the gang, Kuya Juni, ate Wella, kuya Jason, Angelo & me. It was Donita's birthday last Dec. 5 and she joined a marathon on that day.



Sir Mike Enriquez at "gulong park" in Singapore? Do you see him?



Aba! may nagpapicture din sakin! ok dito sa gulong ah! heheh!



BBC's Rico Hizon has been kind to meet us for dinner & yup he's a kind soul... he's very accomodating, I did a project & interviewed him once, no star complex! astig!



Kodak moments with Sir Mike, while waiting for another take at Orchard!





In a nutshell, all I can say is, well, that's life! In between the photos are stories more compelling than what is captured in that instant flash! Oh and...

~~~Please check out www.ofw-tv.com~~~
Watch my fuwend Whia in "Gandang Pinay"
You'll see me there next week too in "Flip"-side of Success.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<